The last 6 weeks have seen a record number of Lighthouse Days and we couldn’t be more grateful!
A huge thank you to all the individuals and organisations who got behind us and held a Lighthouse Day, putting in blood sweat and tears to raise money for us. Just a few of the fantastic efforts include;
- Team Heathrow holding a Dragon Boat race at Lake Dorney
- SCF Solutions cycling from Winchester to Exeter over 2 days
- Beale Homes completing the famous Yorkshire 3 Peaks
- 11 colleagues from Chartwell Controls taking part in the 5k Mud Monsters Run
- Dan Fryd from BECG riding the CBRE 100km cycle through the Surrey Hills
- 16 runners from JA Burke tackling the Great Birmingham 10k Run
- Natalie from Skanska completing the Wimbledon 10k
- Barry from Morrisroe climbing to Everest Base Camp at 5,364m
If you’re inspired and would like to hold a Lighthouse day to raise money to support the charitable work we do within the construction industry, download a fundraising pack now.