Mental Health and Wellbeing Training
A crucial element of our strategy is to pro-actively support the industry’s mental wellbeing and ensure the widespread availability of construction focussed training programmes. These range from our hour long interactive masterclasses through to the full MHFA England approved Mental Health First Aider course.
Our courses support every level of your organisation from the boots on the ground workforce through to senior management.
All of our wellbeing courses are free and if you are a Company Supporter you will get priority access to our free Mental Health First Aid Training.
Benefits of Mental Health and Wellbeing Training
- Build employees’ confidence to have open conversations around mental health and break the stigma
- Encourage people to access support early when needed, for a faster recovery
- Empower people with a long term mental health issue or disability to thrive in work
- Promote a mentally healthy environment, stopping preventable issues and allowing people to thrive and become more productive
- Embed a long term positive culture across the whole organisation, where employees recognise their mental and physical health are supported as equal parts of the whole person
CITB approved and CPD Certified
We are a CITB approved training organisation (ATO) which means that our courses are delivered to a defined and industry agreed training standard. Most of our courses are also CPD accredited ensuring they contribute to your personal career and professional development.
If you are a CITB registered organisation that receives MHFA training through us, we will also be able to reclaim a levy of £30 or £70 on your behalf.