About The Event
Fancy taking on the ultimate challenge? This is not for the faint-hearted!
We’re tackling 4 of the highest mountains in Scotland, England, Wales and Ireland in 48 hours – and we’d love you to join us.
The challenge will see us summit Ben Nevis (1,345m), Helvellyn (950m), Snowdon (1,085m) and Carrauntoohil (1,038m) within a 48-hour window between 10-12 September.
You can enter as a team, or as an individual.
Entering as a ‘YOU Drive‘ Team:
- Teams will need to consist of 4 members – 1 driver and 3 climbers
- As a team you will need to pledge to raise a minimum of £5,000 for the charity
- You will need to provide a comprehensively insured vehicle
- We will pay for an overnight stay at mustering point in Scotland on 9 September, return ferry crossing for the car with challengers, overnight accommodation in 5* hotel in Killarney on 12 September for Gala Dinner
Entering as a ‘WE Drive‘ Team or Individual:
- You can enter as a team or an individual where we do the driving
- Each team member or individual needs to pledge to raise a minimum of £1,250 for the charity
- ‘WE Drive‘ teams may consist of as many members as you like
- We will pay for an overnight stay at mustering point in Scotland on 9 September, luxury coach travel between mountains, overnight passenger return ferry crossing, overnight in 5* hotel in Killarney on 12 September for Gala Dinner, coach travel back to UK via drop off at Shannon Airport and final drop off at Birmingham New St Train Station
All teams and individuals will need to make their own way to an agreed meeting point in Scotland on the evening of 9 September. We will make sure that there are good transport links to make this easy for everyone.
What to expect
Thursday 10 Sept 2020
- 09:30 – Arrive Ben Nevis Base Camp for briefing
- 12:00 – Begin ascent Ben Nevis
- Travel through night to Lake District
Friday 11 Sept 2020
- 04:30 – Start ascent of Helvellyn
- Travel to Snowdonia National Park
- Afternoon – Begin ascent of Snowdon
- 19:00 – Muster at Holyhead
- 20:20 – Ferry crossing from Holyhead to Dublin
Saturday 12 Sept 2020
- Early morning – Travel from Dublin to Killarney
- Morning – Begin ascent Carrantuohill
- 12:00 – Challenge completed in 48 hours!
- Joined in Killarney by cyclists finishing the ‘On Yer Bike‘ Leitrim – Killarney cycling event for an awesome gala dinner!
This is teambuilding and lifetime bonding at its best very and an experience you will never forget.
To make your pledge, please complete the form below and we will be in touch with more information soon.
To secure your place and to ensure that transport and accommodation costs are covered we will need all entrants to raise a minimum of £1,000 each by 31 May.