About The Event
We’re tackling 4 of the highest mountains in Scotland, England, Wales and Ireland in 48 hours.
The challenge will see us summit Ben Nevis (1,345m), Helvellyn (950m), Snowdon (1,085m) and Carrauntoohil (1,038m) within a 48-hour window between 12th and 14th May 2022.
- Each challenger needs to pledge to raise a minimum of £1,250 for the charity
- Challengers can form teams if they wish
- Muster in Chester Racecourse on 11th May 2022 for overnight drive in luxury coach to Ben Nevis
- Challenge starts at Ben Nevis at 12:00 on 12th May 2022
- luxury coach travel between Ben Nevis, Helvellyn and Snowdon
- overnight passenger ferry crossing to Dublin and then on to Killarney
- Challenge ends at Carrauntoohil at 12:00 on 14th May 2022
- Wash/shower and then on to Gala Dinner in Killarney
- Coach pickup at 01:30 on 15th to travel back to Dublin with onward ferry crossing back to UK and Chester
- Arriving back at Chester Racecourse late afternoon on the 15th May 2022
All teams and individuals will need to make their own way to Chester Racecourse by 21:00 on the evening of 11th May 2022. We will make sure that there is secure parking and for those travelling by public transport we will arrange pick-ups from Chester Station..
What to expect
Wednesday 11th May 2022
- Muster for overnight coach travel to Ben Nevis- departing at 22:30
Thursday 12th May 2022
- 09:30 – Arrive Ben Nevis Base Camp for briefing
- 12:00 – Begin ascent Ben Nevis
- Travel through night to Lake District
Friday 13th May 2022
- 04:30 – Start ascent of Helvellyn
- Travel to Snowdonia National Park
- Afternoon – Begin ascent of Snowdon
- 19:00 – Muster at Holyhead
- 20:20 – Ferry crossing from Holyhead to Dublin
Saturday 14th May 2022
- Early morning – Travel from Dublin to Killarney
- Morning – Begin ascent Carrantuohill
- 12:00 – Challenge completed in 48 hours!
- Joined in Killarney by cyclists finishing the ‘On Yer Bike‘ Leitrim – Killarney cycling event for an awesome gala dinner!
Sunday 15th May 2022
- 01:30 Coach pick up from Gala Dinner for travel back to Dublin and Early crossing back to UK and Chester Racecourse by early afternoon.
This is teambuilding and lifetime bonding at its very best and an experience you will never forget.