On Thursday the 18th of June this year the Scottish Construction Safety Group & Health and Safety Executive and supported by CECA, delivered their principal CDM 2015 event in Scotland at the MacRobert Centre, Stirling University Campus.
The event was very well attended and successfully generated £4,447.44 which was presented to the
Lighthouse Club East of Scotland.
Speakers on the day were;
· Iain Brodie, HSE Head of Operations Construction Division – Scotland, Yorkshire & North East England
· Simon Longbottom, HSE, Head of Construction Policy Sector
· Lee Frisk, CITB, Health, Safety and Environment Manager
· Robert Bradford, Balfour Beatty CSUK, Senior HS&E Advisor, Scotland
· David Duncan, Health Safety Consultant
· Harry Gardner, Balfour Beatty, Regional HSEQ Manager
· Laura Cameron, Pinsent Mason LLP, Partner, Head of Regulatory
The event was aimed at all levels of Senior Management and those with Health & Safety responsibility within their company, valuable CPD for all disciplines, allowing delegates to expand their experience and knowledge of their responsibilities under CDM 2015.